The rules of the Network.
Most rules are common sense relating to the
principles of the network, however there are definitive aspects about which
potential new members should be aware:
- This is not a place for entrepreneurs whose
sole incentive for joining is to locate funding. We all recognise that
cash is needed but there is so much more to be gained.
- Investment is not required, however members may do
so subject to the rules of accountability either individually or collectively
(for example in an investment pool). The latter is encouraged as a mechanism
to engender interest and to deepen the level of experiential wealth into any funded ventures.
- All negotiations are "moderated" by the Board of Advisors.
This is a protective measure to ensure integrity and due diligence of any
transactions facilitated from within the network.
- Entry to membership is at the discretion of the
Board of Advisors and is only ever restricted by our ability to match needs to
current resources*. Since demand will often outstrip supply, numbers have to
be limited. Each applicant is considered on the merits of their experience and
the potential of their business plan; regardless of race, creed or colour.
* namely the number of members willing to be